Adjustable beds offer countless benefits for everyone. Unfortunately, for years the cost of these beds was prohibitive for the average consumer. Because of advances in the industry, these beds are now available at an affordable price.
Upgrading to an adjustable bed allows you to have complete control over the position of your body while you sleep. Adjusting the elevation of certain body parts can help soothe aches and reduce the effect of other medical conditions as well.
- Adjusting the bed can reduce the concentration of pressure on certain body parts. By redistributing your body weight, you will be able to stretch your back and prevent stiffness.
- Adjustable beds with massage features offer relief to those with arthritis or similar aches and pains.
- Elevating the head can reduce the effects of heartburn by keeping stomach acids out of the esophagus.
- Elevating the legs at night mitigates the negative effects of poor circulation caused by diabetes or other conditions.
- Sleeping slightly upright helps the lungs breathe efficiently, helping those who suffer from asthma or sleep apnea.
- Elevating the head to assist breathing will reduce snoring.
- You can program different positions into the bed for reading, watching TV, and sleeping.
- Some beds allow each side to function separately, reducing disagreements over when it’s time to fall asleep.
Best Adjustable Bed Features
To make sure you’re getting the most benefit from your adjustable bed, be aware of what features exist and which are the most important to you. How much control does it give you over head and foot adjustment? Some customers like a one-touch button to return the bed to a flat position. Consider whether or not the bed can be set to remember your favorite position. Some beds offer massage features, remote control shifting, and allow for different settings on each side of the bed.
It’s great to get an adjustable bed with lots of features, but it also means there are more moving parts that can break. It’s important to buy a bed from a reputable company. Mattress360 only carries beds from the best manufacturers in the business, so you can rest assured that your bed is well-made and backed by industry-leading warranties and customer service.
Adjustable Beds Glendale
Mattress360 strives to be your top choice for adjustable beds in the Glendale area. Our high standards for the brands we carry is paired with our relentless commitment to customer service. Contact us for a quote today! If our hours aren’t convenient for you, we’re happy to schedule an appointment.