COVID-19 Health & Safety Update
As an Arizona family-owned sleep shop with over 30 years of experience, we are very sensitive to protecting the health and safety of you, our employees, and our community, so we maintain the highest standards of the process to help prevent the exposure and spread of COVID-19 at our location.
Our current measures include, but not limited to:
- Wearing protective face coverings and providing them for customers.
- Practicing social distancing and maintaining a 6-feet distance.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces and supplies frequently.
- Providing customers with sanitized-one use pillowcases
- Offering contactless payment methods.
To help ensure your safety, please:
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick or have a fever.
- Wear a face-covering if required or if you feel more comfortable doing so.
- Call us in advance if you wish to confirm a time that works with your schedule.
Our Safe Delivery means taking all the stress off your hands. With our zero contact door
delivery, we will schedule a convenient time for your setup and removal. To ensure the safety of
both our drivers and our customers we have introduced additional precautions to our delivery process, including:
- All mattresses are delivered in sealed plastic bags.
- Delivery teams are wearing protective face coverings.
- Delivery teams are wearing shoe booties. (Upon Request)
- Routinely cleaning and sanitizing delivery trucks and devices
- All drivers are equipped with extra sanitizer.
- Distribution centers undergo expanded and enhanced cleaning.
We know there are individuals who need home goods urgently, and today’s schedules can be demanding – we want to help! You are welcome to call if you’d like to schedule a personal appointment (623) 376-8360.
Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones during these circumstances. In times like these, it’s important to continue to connect with the people in our lives who are important to us.
Just as we endeavor to continue to provide a layer of safety and security for you and your family. Together, we will get through these circumstances.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Hours of Operation and Location
Today’s schedules can be demanding – we want to help! Call today to schedule an appointment if our hours don’t match your availability!
Current Store Hours
- MONDAY-FRIDAY 10-7
- SATURDAY 10-5
- SUNDAY 12-5