Tips For Choosing a Mattress by Size
At MATTRESS360, our mission has always been to provide our customers with the best selection of high-quality mattresses at the best prices in the Phoenix area. When you visit our showroom, you’ll be able to experience a range of top-selling brands with a wide variety of features, making it easy to find a mattress that will be the perfect fit for you.
When it comes to choosing your mattress size, you definitely can’t take a one-size-fits-all approach. There are many factors to consider, ensuring you choose the right size. Here are a few quick tips for selecting your mattress size.
- The mattress should be longer than the tallest person who will be sleeping on it.
- The mattress should be wide enough that you (and anyone else who will be sleeping in it) can fold your arms behind your head and not be hanging off the edge.
- Consider the size of the room where the mattress will be placed, and how it will be used (as your main bed, a guest bed, a child’s bed, etc.).
At MATTRESS360, we offer a full range of sizes and are more than happy to help you figure out the best match for you.
- Twin (39” x 74”)
- Twin XL (39” x 80”)
- Full (54” x 74”)
- Queen (60” x 80”)
- King (76” x 80”)
- California King (72” x 84”)
In addition to a complete selection of mattress sizes, you can also find a wide variety of mattress types at our warehouse.
- Firm: An excellent option for those looking for extra back support, a firm mattress is a basic but classic option.
- Plush: A plush mattress offers a bit more softness, allowing your body to sink in while still being supported.
- Pillow Top: A pillow top mattress is made by stitching an additional, pillow-like layer onto a regular mattress, made from a range of soft materials.
- Innerspring: Using an individually wrapped steel coil support system, innerspring mattresses can include more or fewer coils for a varying amount of support points.
- Euro: Similar to a pillow top mattress, a euro has a thick layer of padding sewn on top, with the main difference being that euro mattresses have a flush, even top.
- Latex: Latex mattresses incorporate latex as the support system, upholstery layer, or both.
- Hybrid: A hybrid mattress provides a steel coil support system, combined with foam (sometimes gel-infused), memory foam, or latex.
- Memory Foam: Memory foam is designed to shape to the contours of your body, providing exceptional comfort and support.
Browse Our Selection of Mattresses & Sleep Accessories