MATTRESS360 is set apart from any other mattress showroom in the Valley, thanks to our top-notch customer service, highly trained team, and the ultimate in customer satisfaction. We have created a customer-oriented approach that includes features like customer comfort protection, statewide delivery, and price protection, eliminating the hassle traditionally associated with mattress shopping. Plus, because MATTRESS360 has the lowest mattress prices in the Valley, you’ll be able to get the best in both quality and value.
Mattress Types We Carry
- Pillowtop Mattresses: A pillowtop mattress is a highly versatile mattress option that can meet a variety of sleep needs and preferences, particularly well-suited for side sleepers. MATTRESS360 has pillowtop mattresses utilizing a range of premium materials, including latex foam, memory foam and soy.
- Hybrid Mattresses: With top brands like Sealy and Tempur-Pedic, our hybrid mattress selection offers options for customers looking for a combination of innerspring support and memory foam pressure relief. The traditional spring-back feel is preserved, enhanced by the added comfort of a soft, body-contour effect provided by memory foam.
- Memory Foam Mattresses: Memory foam mattresses are highly popular for their range of sleep health benefits, providing a high-tech approach to comfort and support. You’ll experience the perfect balance of cloud-like comfort and firm support as the memory foam adapts to the contours of your body.
- Latex Mattresses: As one of the latest advancements in the sleep and mattress industry, latex mattresses offer incomparable support that’s customized to your body shape. Many people who suffer from aches and pains find life-changing relief after switching to a high-quality latex mattress.
Benefits of Buying a New Mattress
In addition to a comfortable, refreshing night’s sleep, you’ll also enjoy a range of other health benefits when you invest in a new, high-quality mattress:
- Reduced stress levels
- Less stiffness and soreness
- Improved allergy symptoms
- Higher quality of life
How Often Should You Purchase a New Mattress?
The most common guidelines for mattress replacement suggests purchasing a new mattress every 5-10 years. However, the lifespan of your mattress can vary widely depending on its quality, construction, and type. If you aren’t consistently getting a good night’s sleep, you may want to consider replacing your mattress – regardless of its age. Many lower-quality mattresses have a very short lifespan, quickly wearing down and becoming saggy and uncomfortably in less than the typical 5 years.
When you’re shopping at MATTRESS360, our expert team can help you choose a premium quality mattress with an excellent lifespan. Also, sleep accessories such as top-quality mattress protector can help extend the lifespan of your mattress, preserving your investment.
Mattress Buying Tips
Here are a few quick tips to keep in mind when shopping for your mattress:
- Test the mattress, being sure to try several different positions to mimic your typical sleeping patterns.
- Do your research to get an idea of a few models you want to check out in-store.
- Chat with the MATTRESS360 experts to learn more about what mattresses may best fit your needs.
- Keep your specific preferences and medical needs in mind as you weigh options.
We invite you to visit our showroom for a one-on-one consultation with one of our team members, so you can experience our mattress options in person, test out your options, and learn more about how a premium-quality mattress can transform your sleep health.