On average, we spend about a third of our lives in bed and might as well make the most of it. Why not make it your New Year’s resolution to upgrade your sleeping situation? Getting a good night’s sleep doesn’t just make the time in bed more enjoyable – it makes you more productive and happier all day long. A new mattress, or even an adjustable bed, can make all the difference.
Reasons to Replace Your Mattress
- If your mattress is sagging or has lumps, it’s easy to tell that you need a new one. There are more subtle warning signs as well.
- If you or your partner is tossing and turning or unable to fall asleep, it could be a mattress problem.
- If you’re not refreshed when you wake up in the morning, and especially if you wake up with aches and pains, it probably means your mattress isn’t giving your body the support it needs. Stiffness in the morning is a sure sign that your body wasn’t fully relaxed throughout the night.
- If you’d rather sleep on the couch or in a chair than in your bed, your bed has failed to do the job it was designed to do.
- If you gravitate away from the bed because other options keep you more upright, consider an adjustable bed.
Mattresses are designed to be used for no more than 10 years at the most. If you didn’t buy your mattress in the last decade, it’s time for a new one. Your body has changed, and mattress technology has improved.
New Mattress Essentials
The key to buying a good mattress is figuring out the features you want. Look at options online to get a good feel for what’s best for you. After you get some ideas, come try out your favorite options or contact us for an appointment. Don’t forget a mattress protector to protect your investment.
Best Mattress Prices and Selection in Phoenix
The best quality mattress will come from a reputable brand. Other than that, it’s up to you to determine what works for you. Come try a few options and consult with our trained mattress professionals.
Mattress360 only stocks the best brands. This means our options may seem pricey to the untrained eye, but the increased quality and lifespan more than make up for it in the long run. Beyond that, we always run the most competitive specials possible.
At Mattress360, we set up shop in Glendale and are committed to serving the surrounding area as thoroughly as possible. That’s why we only stock the best brands and make every effort to find the best mattress for your needs. Visit us today, set up an appointment, or even get a quote online.