If you’re shopping for a new mattress, you may be wondering: is a luxury mattress worth the investment? Sleep experts agree that the answer is an enthusiastic yes. From premium materials and impeccable craftsmanship to advanced mattress technology, there are plenty of factors that set luxury mattresses apart. With proper sleep being one of the key factors in your health, quality of life, and overall happiness, the right luxury mattress can truly be a life-changing purchase.
While there’s no official definition for “luxury mattress,” it’s usually not difficult to tell them apart. Premium mattresses don’t always have to be the most expensive on the market, but they often aren’t the cheapest options either. Because designer mattresses typically use high-end materials and scientifically-developed sleep technology, prices are usually higher. But when it comes to the quality of your sleep, the investment is more than worth it.
Here are a few of our top picks for the best luxury mattresses on the market:
- Sealy Hybrid Premium – Gold Chill Series: Rated as America’s number one hybrid mattress, the Sealy Hybrid Premium Gold Chill combines Posturepedic Technology ™ with a DuoChill ™ and Allergen Protect ™ cover for the ultimate in innovative luxury and comfort.
- Stearns & Foster Hepburn: This top-of-the-line design from the brand’s Reserve Collection is the epitome of luxury, complete with a gorgeous velvet exterior, smart air venting for temperature regulation, and the comfortable cushioning of a gel memory foam layer.
- Sealy Crown Jewel Series – Crown Estate: For a plush designer pillowtop, look no further than the Sealy Crown Jewel Series. The Crown Estate features multiple layers of gel and formed foam as well as a CoreSupport Center for a balance of support and plushness.
Benefits of Luxury Mattresses
Still not sure if a designer mattress is right for you? Here are just a handful of the benefits you’ll reap when you choose a luxury mattress and upgrade your nightly sleep:
- Comfort: One of the most obvious benefits of buying a luxury mattress is that they are generally far more comfortable. With designs and materials that are generally well above “budget” mattresses, a premium mattress offers the ultimate in a good night’s sleep.
- Health Benefits: Don’t underestimate the value of good sleep – countless studies have proved that quality sleep is critical to fighting disease, maintaining a positive mood, and living life to the fullest. Many designer mattresses are carefully engineered by sleep scientists to provide a perfect balance of support and comfort to create the ideal conditions for healthy sleep.
- Durability: Many mattress shoppers are discouraged at the higher price tags that come with luxury mattresses, but the investment can actually save you money in the long run. Higher-quality construction and materials mean a designer mattress will generally last far longer than other cheaper options.
Find the Perfect Luxury Mattress at MATTRESS360
Investing in the quality of your sleep is a smart choice for your health and happiness, and there’s no better way to do that than to purchase a high-quality mattress. At MATTRESS 360, we offer a wide selection of luxury designer mattresses, making it simple to consider all your options in one easy-to-browse place. With a designer mattress at every price point and for every sleep style, MATTRESS360 truly provides something for everyone. Our customers consistently rate us as one of the best mattress stores in the Phoenix area, thanks to our low prices, quality products, and excellent customer service.
Come into MATTRESS360 today to learn more about how a premium mattress can put a better night’s sleep within reach.